Liberty's Light

A Christian forum dedicated to the discussion of how a nation based entirely off of biblical principles ought to be like. We believe that Righteousness Exalteth a Nation, and that God's righteous hand is necessary for the blessing of any nation.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Queue instructions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Emeth Mimetes
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 07/01/2009

PostSubject: Queue instructions   Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:10 am

Greetings,

Here are the instructions for the Queue.

This is where new topics wait in line for an opening to be made in the Discussion room for them. Which topic will be discussed next is up to the forum moderators. Precedence will be given to older ones that have been waiting longer, but it won't always be the oldest post that will get moved first. A moderator may notice that one topic is more crucial and foundational than another, and so move that one in next ahead of an older one. Please be patient.

The format for new topics is as follows in order (please stick to this format as much as possible):

Subject overview: a short summary of the scope and idea of the topic for the thread.

Introduction to topic: a short explanation of why the topic is important and similar statements.

Suggested conclusion: a summary of your view of the subject and how the discussion ought to be decided.

List of questions to guide the discussion: several questions that are not yes-or-no, and which serve to give limits and focus to the scope of the discussion.

Do not post topics that are not germane or pertinent to the focus of the forum. Also make sure to look in the archives to check if the discussion has not already been discussed. If in doubt, private message one of the administrators or a moderator.

Regards,
Jay Lauser

I am Sir Emeth Mimetes (knighted to the warfare of truth by the calling of Christ, the Master of my order), and thus, though poorly is it ever met by my feeble abilities, is my mission: to combat those ideas that are rooted in mindsets that are contrary to my Master.
May I never forsake abiding in Him, and may His ways never cease to thrive within my heart, for He only is my strength and hope.
note: emeth is Hebrew for truth, right, faithful;
mimetes is Greek for an imitator or follower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://siremethmimetes.wordpress.com

Queue instructions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberty's Light :: Biblical Government :: Queue-
Jump to: