Liberty's Light

A Christian forum dedicated to the discussion of how a nation based entirely off of biblical principles ought to be like. We believe that Righteousness Exalteth a Nation, and that God's righteous hand is necessary for the blessing of any nation.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Just the facts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Emeth Mimetes
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 07/01/2009

PostSubject: Just the facts   Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:51 am

Just the facts.

Name:
Location (so we know how to stereotype you, not):
Time zone (so we know when you're available):
Expertise (what you know about):
Interests (what you enjoy doing):
Passion in life (what drives you):
Purpose in life (your specific goal):
Concerns (what you feel impedes your purpose):
Joys (what gives you joy):
Sorrows (what gives you sorrow):
Favorite Scripture verse (what brings you the most strength and hope):

Regards,
Jay Lauser

I am Sir Emeth Mimetes (knighted to the warfare of truth by the calling of Christ, the Master of my order), and thus, though poorly is it ever met by my feeble abilities, is my mission: to combat those ideas that are rooted in mindsets that are contrary to my Master.
May I never forsake abiding in Him, and may His ways never cease to thrive within my heart, for He only is my strength and hope.
note: emeth is Hebrew for truth, right, faithful;
mimetes is Greek for an imitator or follower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://siremethmimetes.wordpress.com
Mark Hutchins

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 24/01/2009

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:45 pm

Name: Mark Andrew Hutchins

Location (so we know how to stereotype you, not): Deep in the heart of Texas, the best state in the Union by several miles (no disrespect meant to the other states...only sympathy :-)). More specifically, I don't actually live in the geographical heart of Texas; I live in Greenville, Texas, which is about 45 min. to an hour east of Dallas.

Time zone (so we know when you're available): Central Standard Time

Expertise (what you now about): Well, I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I am learning a good deal about politics (practically and philosophically) and hope to learn more. I love history, know a fair bit about it, and hope to one day have a degree in economics. In real life...I work on my family’s farm where we grow organic meats (I can grow a mean steak!) and I am beginning my college career.

Interests (what you enjoy doing): The thing you are most likely to find me doing in my off time is studying history, politics and theology. I also love to be involved in movements, though I haven't been involved in many political movements. By nature I love to teach or facilitate laudable teaching, so anything with an educational bent to it is likely to appeal to me.

Passion in life (what drives you): Veritas Supra Omnis...or...above all truth! I believe that those who hold the key to a full knowledge of the truth and the power that it holds very often fail to use it. My passion is to see God's truth, not the doctrines or opinions of man, be given first place in our hearts, minds and souls. This applies to theology, culture, the church, the family, and politics; all influential pillars of society.

Purpose in life (your specific goal): At the moment it is to graduate college and start my own real-estate company someday. For the long term, I would like to marry and raise a family and involve myself deeply in politics and cultural issues. I would like someday to serve as a Congressman or Governor, maybe President. :-)

Concerns (what you feel impedes your purpose): On a personal level, I often struggle with procrastination and motivation. If I would truly do all things as unto the Lord I believe I could accomplish much for His Kingdom, as could most people if they truly put their hand to the plow.

Joys (what gives you joy): Living a holy life unto Him and convincing others of His truth and power by my example in word, deed, and heart.

Sorrows (what gives you sorrow): Blind eyes and deaf ears. That about sums up the bulk of nations millions of citizens, I am sad to say.

Favorite Scripture verse (what brings you the most strength and hope): Hmm...that is hard to say. The most influential in my life over time is probably I Corinthians 16:13, which says..."Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong." Many have been the stormy day, while seeming to the whole of the hosts of hell in my heart and spirit, when this verse would be repeated over and over in my mind. It's a very meaningful exhortation to me. Other favorites would be I Timothy 4:12 and Isaiah 40:29-31.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Emeth Mimetes
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 07/01/2009

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:59 am

I might as well post on here.

Name: Jaymes Darren Lauser (Jay for short)
Location (so we know how to stereotype you, not): Moved from Washington State, USA to Cork county, Ireland, and I don't fit stereotypes at all.
Time zone (so we know when you're available): GMT, 5 hours ahead of USA's east coast.
Expertise (what you now about): I have no area of expertize, per se, but I know relatively a lot about government principles, creation science, programming, cooking, health, writing, homeschooling, etc.
Interests (what you enjoy doing): Making languages, studying politics and computers, reading anything I get my hands on, cooking, wrestling with Grace Jiu-Jitsu, and programming.
Passion in life (what drives you): A desire to bring glory to God by helping others find liberty through Christ's Truth from bondage.
Purpose in life (your specific goal): To be a godly husband, start the nation we now envisage, and start a home for troubled teens.
Concerns (what you feel impedes your purpose): Sophistries and apathy in this generation.
Joys (what gives you joy): Finding a new truth in the Word of God, Making a new friend, Learning something new, Fixing a bug in a program.
Sorrows (what gives you sorrow): Sin separating me from God, Seeing others in bondage to sin, The lack of concern for liberty in the world.
Favorite Scripture verse (what brings you the most strength and hope): There are many, but I Thessalonians 5:21 & I Peter 3:15 are my life verses. I find great comfort in Isaiah 57:15, Psalm 103, and Psalm 119. Romans 6-8 and the whole books of Ephesians and James are really important to me as well.

With joy and peace in Christ,
Jay Lauser

I am Sir Emeth Mimetes (knighted to the warfare of truth by the calling of Christ, the Master of my order), and thus, though poorly is it ever met by my feeble abilities, is my mission: to combat those ideas that are rooted in mindsets that are contrary to my Master.
May I never forsake abiding in Him, and may His ways never cease to thrive within my heart, for He only is my strength and hope.
note: emeth is Hebrew for truth, right, faithful;
mimetes is Greek for an imitator or follower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://siremethmimetes.wordpress.com
von

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 16/02/2009

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:31 am

Subject: Just the facts Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:51 pm
Just the facts.

Name: Vaughn Ohlman
Time zone: CST (which says nothing about when I am available.
Expertise : Husband, Father of six, Theology (particuarly concerning marriage and the route thereto), Reading, Writing (no books published yet, several written) particuarly Christian Fiction (anyone want to review my books?), Emergency Medicine (EMT, LVN, ACLS)
Interests : Reading, Writing, Theological discussion/debate
Passion in life : See other answers
Purpose in life : To glorify God
Concerns : the lack of respect by so called Christians for the word of God, particuarly His law.
Joys : Wife, children, discussion, writing
Sorrows : apathy
Favorite Scripture verse : Philipians 4:8, Psalms 19 and 119.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vonstakes.blogspot.com
Jane Johnson

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 23/02/2009

PostSubject: Jane Johnson   Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:45 pm

Name: Jane Johnson
Location (so we know how to stereotype you, not): Central England, Great Britain
Time zone (so we know when you're available): GMT
Expertise (what you now about): I'm a dilettante, so...
Interests (what you enjoy doing): Reading, writing, playing the organ and accordion by ear - not WITH ear - family, pets, the Air Training Corps, Freedom Fighters - Freedom Fighters; my prayer letter, Call to Arms, eating?! my friends - few though they be.
Passion in life (what drives you): Living for Christ
Purpose in life (your specific goal): To witness for Christ, to care for my family
Concerns (what you feel impedes your purpose): The world, the flesh and the devil!! Oh, and the government!
Joys (what gives you joy): Witnessing to someone, learning something from the Bible, cheering someone else up, writing
Sorrows (what gives you sorrow): Troubles in my family, blasphemy at the Squadron, failure to take an opportunity to witness, writer's block, when I'm unable to find a chord that I want on the accordion!
Favorite Scripture verse (what brings you the most strength and hope): Psalm 56:11, Isaiah 55:11, Romans 12.

Last edited by Duchess Daisy on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:58 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : To put the headlines in bold! ;D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jjptogodsglory.zoomshare.com
PeterS.

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 04/03/2009

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:43 am

Name: Peter Stark
Location (so we know how to stereotype you, not): The armpit of America! Not! I live in the "other" Jersey, where there's no smog and people actually have room to breathe. I've been told it looks a lot like England.
Time zone (so we know when you're available): GMT - 05:00
Expertise (what you now about): I know a little about a lot and a lot about little. I know a good deal about hunting, archery (non-traditional), and science (Creation Science, Biology, and Cryptozoology).
Interests (what you enjoy doing): The above-mentioned, plus music (listening more than playing, perhaps), photography, the outdoors in general, reading, working with my hands.
Passion in life (what drives you): That's a hard one. I am very interested in Cryptozoology and how it relates to Creation Science, so I guess that is one thing that drives me. Overall though, it's a desire to know God and be used by Him in whatever capacity He wants.
Purpose in life (your specific goal): I'm not sure I have one yet . . . there are lots of things I'm interested in, lots of things I'd like to do. I guess an overall theme of mine, however, has been to travel the world.
Concerns (what you feel impedes your purpose): Money, discernment on what God would have me do, attachments of home . . .
Joys (what gives you joy): Seeing people filled with Joy of the kind that comes from God, seeing wrongs that have been righted, a task well done.
Sorrows (what gives you sorrow): People deluded by lies
Favorite Scripture verse (what brings you the most strength and hope): I don't have a life verse, but I do really like Hebrews 12:1-4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Sumrall

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 14/03/2009

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Texas. Yes, thats right. All cowboys aren't politically ignorant. *cough*Bush*cough*
Erggh... I don't really know... Central Mountain Time I think.
Expertise (what you now about):
I know ALL about different peoples morality ideals, as in, I'm a LD debater, and I'm not afraid to be brutally honest. (dont be offended by anything i may say)
I enjoy the occasional heated discussion. As in, i like to be in the thick of an arguement.
Seeing people in poverty, "why is it that the richest country in the world, can take care of other countries, but not itself?"
To help people, and humanity in general
I dont know what impedes means.
Music, and seeing smiles on little kids.
Seeing people hurt, and seeing people in abondant wealth not care.
Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
Serve the Lord with gladness;
come before his presence with singing.
Know ye that the Lord he is God;
it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving,
and into his courts with praise;
be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting;
and his truth endureth to all generations
-Psalm 100
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeccaMc

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 14/01/2009

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:56 pm

Name: Rebecca Dawn McClurg
Location (so we know how to stereotype you, not): Kansas City Missouri
Time zone (so we know when you're available): Central Time (GMT-6)
Expertise (what you now about): hmmm, well, I do know quite a bit about cooking and (will this sound dumb?) how to care for rabbits. Very Happy Embarassed Rolling Eyes
Interests (what you enjoy doing): making little dolls, cooking, crafts, rubber ducks (for whatever reason)
Passion in life (what drives you): Honestly, I don't know yet
Purpose in life (your specific goal):I want to be a God-honoring and submissive housewife, and I want to have a relaly big family
Concerns (what you feel impedes your purpose):Seeing people, even Christians, who are living in sin and don't know it. I SO BADLY want to get a hold of them and tell the the truth that I know would set them free.
Joys (what gives you joy):Seeing people turn their lives around and follow Christ with a new found joy!
Sorrows (what gives you sorrow):Seeing people commit sins that will scar them for life
Favorite Scripture verse (what brings you the most strength and hope):Psalm 145:19 He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rubberducks4ever.blogspot.com
caleb

Male Number of posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Name: Caleb

Location (so we know how to stereotype you, not): Central Indiana, just above Indianapolis.

Time zone (so we know when you're available): Eastern Standard Time (I hate daylight wasting time. For those of you not from Indiana, you probably won't understand this. The rest of you Hoosiers know what I mean though.)

Expertise (what you now about): Film, coins, music, football, Biblical doctrine, chess, and so much more.

Interests (what you enjoy doing): Doing pretty much anything with my friends, fishing, exploring, climbing things, playing an instrument, sports, games, debating, talking about the Bible, politics, future hopes, and biking. (Not a complete list, but it's a start.)

Passion in life (what drives you): God and the Bible. I want to learn and then train others in what the Bible says about everything.

Purpose in life (your specific goal): be a husband, father, street evangelist, film maker, author, cowboy and so much more for the glory of God and the furtherance of His kingdom.

Concerns (what you feel impedes your purpose): Pride, lust, temptation, self (See Romans 6 and 7).

Joys (what gives you joy): God's word, my family, and my friends.

Sorrows (what gives you sorrow): Sin, ignorance, and foolishness.

Favorite Scripture verse (what brings you the most strength and hope): I love it all. Sometimes a passage will stick out to me at one time or another, but I love it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 28/06/2009

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Name:Jackson
Location (so we know how to stereotype you, not):Houston, Tx
Time zone (so we know when you're available):CST, -6 UTC/GMT
Expertise (what you know about):Computers, Web Design, Lawn Care, Bible, Declaration of Independence
Interests (what you enjoy doing):Programing, Mowing, Intellectual conversation
Passion in life (what drives you):I don't know.
Purpose in life (your specific goal):I don't know.
Concerns (what you feel impedes your purpose):Not knowing what my purpose is.
Joys (what gives you joy):Can't think of anything in particular. . .
Sorrows (what gives you sorrow):Same as above.
Favorite Scripture verse (what brings you the most strength and hope):John 3:16

Jackson
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://TheHopeThatIsWithin.blogspot.com
Duchess Daisy

Female Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 11/08/2009

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:20 am

Name:
Carissa

Florida... the sunshine state!

EST

Expertise (what you know about):
Bright Lights, knitting, teaching (some things...), cleaning, childcare, Japanese language (some) and culture, writing, etc...

Writing, reading, blogging, photography, knitting, playing with and talking to children, praying, gardening, and more

Children, the glory of God.

Write and publish a book, have a family of my own, help girls to choose to be strong for the Lord in their youth.

Myself, mainly... my pride, laziness, etc...

Seeing people smile, being thankful, talking to nice people, finishing a project, reading a great book, talking to my family, nature, and the list goes on

Abortion, my sins and shortcomings, seeing others hurting...

One verse! That's hard. Hmm... Hebrews 12:1-2 is right up there, along with many others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://duchessdaisy.wordpress.com
Ghosticka

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 19/08/2009

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:59 am

N

Last edited by Ghosticka on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pheloz

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 23/06/2009

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Name: Escher A. Pheloz
Location (so we know how to stereotype you, not):Indiana
Time zone (so we know when you're available):Central (It think)
Expertise (what you know about): That is a strange question. My expertise and interests are very similar or completely alike. My expertise lies in discernment, the study of people, encouragement, and breaking through social or emotional barriers. Objectively, I have remained in film, music, and art.
Interests (what you enjoy doing): I enjoy every thing I have just listed, but I also greatly enjoy my family and closest friends. I like playing instruments, playing dagohir, and I revel in being different.
Passion in life (what drives you): Jesus Christ is my passion.
Purpose in life (your specific goal): To pursue Christ and to find joy in my relationship with God. To be a godly husband and father, a strong protector and an apt provider.
Concerns (what you feel impedes your purpose): Selfishness and complacency greatly impede my purposes and relationship with God.
Joys (what gives you joy): My best friend, Joy, gives me so much joy. (ironically) Seeing the Holy Spirit working in my life and God's work in the constraints of time give me great joy. Relationships are also a very joyful thing to me.
Sorrows (what gives you sorrow): Violence towards innocence and perversions of the mind are my great sorrows. Parting with a friend and situations that cannot be helped within my own strength are also difficult for me to stomach.
Favorite Scripture verse (what brings you the most strength and hope): Hebrews 10:39 "But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who have faith and preserve their souls."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caleb

Male Number of posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:29 am

Hey Pheloz,

It's good to see you visit the sight again. You're actually on Eastern time, but that's not a huge deal. I enjoyed your post.

-Caleb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan Wright

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 22/12/2009

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:48 am

Location (so we know how to stereotype you, not): Northwest, United States.

Time zone (so we know when you're available): Mountain Time Zone, North America.

Interests (what you enjoy doing): Reading, writing, public speaking.

Passion in life (what drives you): I have a passion for theology.

Purpose in life (your specific goal): To obey God's plan for me, as he reveals it to me.

Concerns (what you feel impedes your purpose): An unhealthy enjoyment of argument.

Joys (what gives you joy): To see Christians who truly understand what they believe.

Sorrows (what gives you sorrow): My own shortcomings.

Favorite Scripture verse (what brings you the most strength and hope): 1 John 1: 1-2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillOliver

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 06/01/2010

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:32 am

Name: Bill Oliver

Time zone: GMT +8

Expertise 1: Profession - Sales Writing & Direct Response Marketing,
Expertise 2: Calling - TheoNomoCracy (Rule of God's law) + learning novel writing.

Interests: God's Law as applied to ruling a nation.

Purpose & Passion in life: To write a controversial novel that puts Theonomocracy on the map of viable alternatives of political systems. Ayn Rand pulled it off with "Atlas Shrugged" promoting Objectivism and had a great influence on Alan Greenspan. Some say that in last half of 20th Century, "Atlas Shrugged" was the 2nd most influential book in USA after The Bible.

Concerns: I'm 60 with major health concerns. I need to work though others.

Joys: a) My wife b) BIGGEST thing to happen recently is finding this forum! I was playing with the idea of starting one myself but hey! - let's not re-invent the wheel!

Sorrows: Liberalism/Socialism, especially in misguided Christians.

Favorite Scripture verses:
a) Jer 1:10 I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to pluck up and to break down and to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant.
b) Prov 14:34 34 "Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people."

Preferred contact by forum members: My Skype ID is bill_muar
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.billoliver.net
Jordan Wright

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 22/12/2009

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:04 am

Welcome, Mr. Oliver! Glad to see more people join this endeavor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lauren R.

Registration date : 15/03/2010

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:04 pm

Ok, I decided to brave the risk of posting on here and just do it. Whew. I hate being on a forum without posting on it, but I've been kind of intimidated by this (I'm no government or bible expert by any means) but I'm here to learn, so here goes. Very Happy

Name - Lauren Richard
Location - New Jersy, US
Timezone - Northeastern time, I guess.
Expertise - I'm not sure what mine is.
Interests - I have a lot. Dog showing, hiking, computer, writing, drawing, karate, spending time with my family.
Passions - Spreading the Creation, studying the Behemoth, and being a Christian Rebelutionary.
Purpose in life - Being a child of God, and trying to become a Proverbs 31 woman.
Concerns - I tend to procrastinate. A lot.
Joys - My family, my dog, horseback riding, reading.
Sorrows - Evolution, and Abortion. Especially the latter.
Favorite scripture verse - I know the verses but I can't remember the numbers . . . confused \

I guess that's me summarized. It's great to be on here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter G.
Honor roll member
Honor roll member

Male Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 09/01/2009

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:36 pm

Welcome Lauren R.! Very Happy Good first post! Very Happy I told you its not that hard. Wink

In Christ,
Peter G.

Lauren R. wrote:
Ok, I decided to brave the risk of posting on here and just do it. Whew. I hate being on a forum without posting on it, but I've been kind of intimidated by this (I'm no government or bible expert by any means) but I'm here to learn, so here goes. Very Happy

Name - Lauren Richard
Location - New Jersy, US
Timezone - Northeastern time, I guess.
Expertise - I'm not sure what mine is.
Interests - I have a lot. Dog showing, hiking, computer, writing, drawing, karate, spending time with my family.
Passions - Spreading the Creation, studying the Behemoth, and being a Christian Rebelutionary.
Purpose in life - Being a child of God, and trying to become a Proverbs 31 woman.
Concerns - I tend to procrastinate. A lot.
Joys - My family, my dog, horseback riding, reading.
Sorrows - Evolution, and Abortion. Especially the latter.
Favorite scripture verse - I know the verses but I can't remember the numbers . . . confused \

I guess that's me summarized. It's great to be on here!

genevieve

Registration date : 10/05/2010

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Tue May 11, 2010 6:26 am

Name: Genevieve.

Location (so we know how to stereotype you, not): Hmm, That’s classified information, but I do have this southern drawl and the people round’a here wear cow boy hat’s and spurs and ride horses through the middle of the street (not usually that last one), but I am semi-nomadic so you never know where I’ll be next.

Time zone (so we know when you're available): Central Standard Time, for the time being.

Expertise (what you know about): I’m novice at all but I do have specialized skills putting toddlers down for a nap (does that count?). I’ve learned a tad bit of science, medicine and natural remedies from my mother and politics, economics, mathematics from my father

Interests (what you enjoy doing): Reading, though I am not a great reader and I enjoy many things; working with my hands, exploring the great indoors, playing the piano (when I get the chance of it).

Passion in life (what drives you): The fact that Jesus saved me.

Purpose in life (your specific goal): I am humbled to call myself a daughter of the King of Kings…what follows is all by God’s grace. I have a passion to end Abortion in our land and work to make people less dependent on man for their food, water, etc and more dependent on God.

Concerns (what you feel impedes your purpose): My wicked heart.

Joys (what gives you joy): I’ll eco I John 1:4: to see Gods children walking in truth.

Sorrows (what gives you sorrow): two biggies are children being murdered in the womb and rebellion (children against parents, people against God and his laws and institutes).

Favorite Scripture verse (what brings you the most strength and hope): 2 Chronicles 7:14 & Psalm 103:12

Last edited by genevieve on Tue May 11, 2010 6:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter G.
Honor roll member
Honor roll member

Male Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 09/01/2009

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Tue May 11, 2010 6:45 am

Welcome (offically) to Liberty's Light Genevieve! Very Happy

I hope you make some great contributions to this forum. Very Happy

In Christ,
Peter G.

eruheran

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 25/07/2010

PostSubject: eruheran   Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:23 pm

Here you go everyone. I guess I'm the newest newbie on here. Smile

Time zone: GMT +5 (but that doesn't say anything about when I'll be available, usually.)
Expertise: writing, computer, web design, Portuguese language
Interests: writing, world-building, conlang, reading, web design, Palm programming
Passion in life: A passion to make a difference, and to show people that teens can do something. (Do Hard Things)
Purpose in life: Graduate from college, write a book or three, become an overseas worker
Concerns: Apathy in the American Church
Joys: People who really have a passion for Christ and will do anything to see his name advanced; who are truly cross-centered Gospel livers!
Sorrows: The hatred that people hold against others, governments that don't allow their people to worship God in freedom.
Favorite Scripture verse: For I am with you, even until the very end of the age.

I'm glad to be on here! I probably won't post much, but I've been reading a lot already! Smile

eruheran
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts   Today at 4:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Just the facts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberty's Light :: Interaction :: Introductions-
Jump to: