Liberty's Light

A Christian forum dedicated to the discussion of how a nation based entirely off of biblical principles ought to be like. We believe that Righteousness Exalteth a Nation, and that God's righteous hand is necessary for the blessing of any nation.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What it takes to be a moderator

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Emeth Mimetes
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 07/01/2009

PostSubject: What it takes to be a moderator   Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:36 am

Greetings,

For those of you who would like to become moderators, here is what I am looking for in general from you.

A good grasp of the forum purpose and goals.

Effective communication skills. This includes not only non-debativeness and kindness in posts, but also a good ability to ask the right questions and good writing skills. Good grammar, capitalization, punctuation, and spelling are very key to good communication. Clear and concise writing with good paragraph usage is also very important.

A good drive to participate and willingness to assist in the discussions. Good contribution.

Those are the basic things that I look for. Even if you don't want to become a moderator, these are good things to implement into your participation and posts, though.

With joy and peace in Christ,
Jay Lauser

I am Sir Emeth Mimetes (knighted to the warfare of truth by the calling of Christ, the Master of my order), and thus, though poorly is it ever met by my feeble abilities, is my mission: to combat those ideas that are rooted in mindsets that are contrary to my Master.
May I never forsake abiding in Him, and may His ways never cease to thrive within my heart, for He only is my strength and hope.
note: emeth is Hebrew for truth, right, faithful;
mimetes is Greek for an imitator or follower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://siremethmimetes.wordpress.com

What it takes to be a moderator
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberty's Light :: Welcome Instructions-
Jump to: