Liberty's Light

A Christian forum dedicated to the discussion of how a nation based entirely off of biblical principles ought to be like. We believe that Righteousness Exalteth a Nation, and that God's righteous hand is necessary for the blessing of any nation.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Illegal Immigration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peter G.
Honor roll member
Honor roll member

Male Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 09/01/2009

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Immigration   Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:50 am

Well, if what Bill (I can call you Bill right?) said is right, and what we are saying about Utilities are right, then we don't need to worry about Illegal Immigration. (Does everyone know how I am getting this?)

Let me know what you guys think.

In Christ,
Peter G.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan Wright

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 22/12/2009

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Immigration   Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:02 am

Peter G. wrote:
Well, if what Bill (I can call you Bill right?) said is right, and what we are saying about Utilities are right, then we don't need to worry about Illegal Immigration. (Does everyone know how I am getting this?)

In Christ,
Peter G.

Your combining Bill's thought (Aliens are only a problem when the government provides healthcare and utilities) and are thoughts about utilities (outside the government's jurisdiction) then Aliens (perhaps we should call them sojourners? Smile ) should be entirely legal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Emeth Mimetes
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 07/01/2009

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Immigration   Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:52 am

Jordan Wright wrote:
Peter G. wrote:

In Christ,
Peter G.

Your combining Bill's thought (Aliens are only a problem when the government provides healthcare and utilities) and are thoughts about utilities (outside the government's jurisdiction) then Aliens (perhaps we should call them sojourners? Smile ) should be entirely legal.

Exactly.

(Oh, sojourners or strangers actually is the more Biblical term. Smile )

I am Sir Emeth Mimetes (knighted to the warfare of truth by the calling of Christ, the Master of my order), and thus, though poorly is it ever met by my feeble abilities, is my mission: to combat those ideas that are rooted in mindsets that are contrary to my Master.
May I never forsake abiding in Him, and may His ways never cease to thrive within my heart, for He only is my strength and hope.
note: emeth is Hebrew for truth, right, faithful;
mimetes is Greek for an imitator or follower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://siremethmimetes.wordpress.com
Peter G.
Honor roll member
Honor roll member

Male Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 09/01/2009

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Immigration   Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Yes, I think you guys understood what I ment. Very Happy Well done guys. Very Happy

And it is?

In Christ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caleb

Male Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 14/03/2009

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Immigration   Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:12 am

Peter G. wrote:

In Christ,
Peter G.

You should call him Mr. Oliver until he gives you permission to call him Bill. If he doesn't, the respectful thing to do is call him Mr. Oliver since he is your elder.

Mr. Oliver,
Good additional points. I hadn't thought of that before.

The key to this whole thing is "What does the Bible say?" I think that from what we've studied, the latest conclusion is accurate.

To God be the glory,
-Caleb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Immigration   Today at 4:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Illegal Immigration
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberty's Light :: Biblical Government :: Discussions-