Liberty's Light

A Christian forum dedicated to the discussion of how a nation based entirely off of biblical principles ought to be like. We believe that Righteousness Exalteth a Nation, and that God's righteous hand is necessary for the blessing of any nation.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Blog Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Emeth Mimetes
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 07/01/2009

PostSubject: Blog Suggestions   Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:34 pm

Greetings,

Enter any suggestions you might have for the blog on here, either for functionality or for article topics.

With joy and peace in Christ,
Jay Lauser

I am Sir Emeth Mimetes (knighted to the warfare of truth by the calling of Christ, the Master of my order), and thus, though poorly is it ever met by my feeble abilities, is my mission: to combat those ideas that are rooted in mindsets that are contrary to my Master.
May I never forsake abiding in Him, and may His ways never cease to thrive within my heart, for He only is my strength and hope.
note: emeth is Hebrew for truth, right, faithful;
mimetes is Greek for an imitator or follower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://siremethmimetes.wordpress.com
Jonathan S.

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 08/01/2009

PostSubject: Re: Blog Suggestions   Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:05 pm

How about writing our conclusion about the role of government? That seems like a logical place to start. We would of course also have to write up our definitions of crime and liberty too.

In Christ,

View user profile
Sir Emeth Mimetes
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blog Suggestions   Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:21 am

Greetings,

I believe that the first articles that need to be posted should be about why we are doing this in the first place. Like the Align room. Write about why it is important for Christians to understand what God wants for government (civil magistrates). Write about our purpose for being here. Explain why they want to read our blog. Smile

I am thinking about making a rule that we cannot write articles for the blog on a topic in the Queue, Discussion room, or the Definitions Room until the discussion has been completed and archived. That will help us to always be on the same page and be complete in our conclusions before we go public.

If somebody else in the forum writes an article on a subject that you wanted to write about, go ahead and write and post it anyways. I would like for each of us to have posts on there on each of the subjects. There will be competition for "Best Of" posts, though, so do a good job.

Another thing that I thought of that it might be useful to clarify before hand. I want every comment made by any non-forum member to be responded to by at least one of us. I do not want to just read responses, I want to respond to them. If we agree, say so emphatically and point out exactly how and why we agree (without simply reiterating what they said or what we already wrote). Do not feel leery of answering a comment already answered by another one of us, unless we are correcting someone. If someone beat you to answering someone's objections, just wait for the person to post again, do not gang up on him! This will get us return readers and more input.

I just wanted to put that out there beore people actually start commenting. Smile

Jay Lauser

I am Sir Emeth Mimetes (knighted to the warfare of truth by the calling of Christ, the Master of my order), and thus, though poorly is it ever met by my feeble abilities, is my mission: to combat those ideas that are rooted in mindsets that are contrary to my Master.
May I never forsake abiding in Him, and may His ways never cease to thrive within my heart, for He only is my strength and hope.
Back to top Go down
Sir Emeth Mimetes
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blog Suggestions   Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:18 am

Greetings,

I just realized that most of you haven't seen the blog yet. It is here. Sorry about that.

Jay Lauser

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blog Suggestions   Today at 4:37 pm

Back to top Go down

Blog Suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberty's Light :: Biblical Government :: Act-
Jump to: